For 4 Decades; Patios by B&B has specialized in custom designed Orange County Patio Covers & Enclosures, Shade Structures, Garden Rooms, Sunrooms, and other outdoor beautification services such as Interlocking Paving Stones, Decorative Concrete Overlays & Energy Efficient Vinyl Replacement Windows & Doors to thousands of Orange County homeowners.
Our number one priority is customer service and satisfaction, which we provide from your very first phone call for a FREE design consultation and estimate, to the final completion of your job. Our emphasis on quality design and workmanship has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List Super Service Awards for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and has made us the Premier Backyard Remodeling Contractor in all of Orange County. If you’re looking for an experienced contractor who is only interested in doing the best quality job possible, look no further! Our Custom Designed Shade Structures boast the highest quality materials in the industry, because top quality performance is what you’re looking for.
Orange County Patio Covers: Style & Comfort in Your Own Backyard!
An Elitewood Shade Solution or Patio Enclosure for your backyard will allow you to comfortably enjoy your outdoor living space with pride and style. Host BBQs and get-togethers with your friends and family; or skip the invitations altogether and relax with those closest to you.
Elitewood Patio Coverings are incredibly beautiful additions to your home,
but that’s not the ONLY benefit!
THE BENEFITS OF USING ELITEWOOD ALUMINUM VS. WOOD:
- Elitewood Aluminum is a fire resistant material; which is especially relevant with all of our Southern California fires.
- Elitewood Aluminum is low maintenance and requires no additional maintenance costs that are necessary when using wood.
- Unlike wood, there is no rotting or dry rot, peeling, warping or corroding.
- You will never have a termite problem with our Elitewood Aluminum Patio Coverings, Garden Room Enclosures, or Sunrooms. Termite infestation not only creates a safety hazard; as your structure is literally being eaten away, they could also potentially spread to your home.
- Elitewood Aluminum materials can be used in areas near the sea or in humid climates, which have adverse effects on wood.
- Elitewood Aluminum adds value to your home due to its durability.
- Not all Aluminum materials are the same. The right Aluminum materials have the look of wood without the negative drawbacks. That’s why it’s important to use manufacturers with high quality materials, as we do. We pride ourselves in using the Elitewood Aluminum Patio products from Four Seasons Building Products. It is the highest quality Aluminum Patio product on the market and we stand behind it 100%!
THE BENEFITS OF USING ELITEWOOD ALUMINUM VS. VINYL
- Elitewood Aluminum is as beautiful and attractive as vinyl, without the high cost and added expense of vinyl.
- Vinyl, when used as a Solid Shade Structure, is proven less dependable against leakage and therefore doesn’t carry an extended warranty.
- The longevity of Elitewood Aluminum far exceeds that of vinyl; which will need to be replaced more frequently.
- Vinyl requires steel reinforcement because it doesn’t provide the necessary structural support on its own, unlike Elitewood Aluminum. You end up spending more money because you’re paying for double the materials.
Our Custom Patio Covers Transform The Ordinary Yard, Into The Extraordinary!